CNC deep grinding machine LSh220
CNC deep grinding machine, model LSh220 is designed for dimensional processing of grooves, as well as profile surfaces of various parts using the depth grinding method.
Specification and features of LSh220 machine:
- high degree of rigidity and power;
- availability of a CNC device (Siemens 840dsl.), through which control is carried out;
- positioning along 3 axes;
- periodic adjustment from the table;
- grinding parts with the possibility of reaching a given size, taking into account the degree of the grinding wheel wear;
- availability of components for electrical equipment from the world's leading manufacturers: DeltaElectronics, MITSUBISHI and SKBiS.
The CNC profile surface grinding machine LSh220 is equipped with a long table and a horizontal spindle. This model was purposefully created for use in the technology of machining turbine blades (for dimensional grinding of the turbine blade groove). Due to the manifested high accuracy and reliability, the machine is widely used in the aircraft industry.
The LSh220 model is unique in the fact that it is produced only at the Lipetsk Machine-Tool Plant throughout the post-Soviet space.
- A set of electrical equipment
- Lubricoolant unit DTE300 Losma
- Lubricoolant refrigerator GRS705
- Continuous dressing mechanism
- Table guard
- Mandrel for the grinding wheel balancing
- User’s guide