Bed-type surface-grinding machine LSh4080F2
Programme controlled machine LSh4080F2 is designed for processing the surface of a part with the periphery and the end face of the grinding wheel, various shaped surfaces of workpieces with a profiled wheel.
LSh4080F2 model machines are much cheaper than CNC machines..
At the same time, it ensures high productivity and quality of part processing. Its maintenance does not require programmers and adjusters; a machine operator does not need such a high qualification as when working on universal equipment.
LSh4080F2 MACHINES ARE EQUIPPED WITH A TOUCH LCD SCREEN PAD, ALLOWING TO CHOOSE OPTIMAL GRINDING MODES.
Complicated geometry parts are processed without the use of complex devices and machine readjustments.
The operational control system provides:
- movements digital indication;
- different grinding modes option;
- assignment and execution of semi-automatic cycles.
The operational control system is very easy to operate.
Servo drives and ball screws are used on the machine for vertical and cross feed. This increases the accuracy and reliability of the machines, and reduces operating costs. For the convenience of working on the machine, the speed of the table movement can be adjusted.
- Grinding wheel
- Lubricoolant system with magnetic separator
- Electromagnetic plate
- Grinding wheel flange
- Key-puller of the grinding wheel flange
- Mandrel for the grinding wheel balancing
- Grinding wheel balancing device
- Grinding wheel dresser complete with a diamond
- Leveling feet
- Service tools
- Working lamp
- Touch control pad
- Automatic vertical feed
- Automatic parallel dressing with grinding wheel wear compensation device
- Servo driver and electronic handwheel for vertical and cross feed
- Hydraulic system with proportional valve for infinitely variable flow control
- Cross micro-feed
- Semi-cabinet type guard
- Spindle motor inverter
- Function of the control panel table automatic longitudinal movement adjustment
- Automatic cross movement for thread grinding
- Crisscross grinding function